Saturday, December 8, 2012

32 weeks.. Getting closer and closer to meeting baby B


7 months

Currently 8 Months which is only about 60 days until our due date

 This is a pic of me at 7 months and below is 8 months or 32 weeks.  In one month here is some of the highlights of all the changes that the babies has gone through.
8 months











At 28 weeks she weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb.

At 32 weeks weighs a little over 4 pounds (
heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. She rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening.

At 34 weeks or 8.5 months here is a preview of what some more changes.She will weigh about 4 3/4 pounds (
like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever.


Here are some pictures of her nursery.. I'm about 90% done. Right now the room is packed with her stroller,  and swing and all those other cumbersom baby items.  If she decided to come tomorrow we would be 100% ready for her.. Well as ready as we can be. Next week we tour Swedish where I will be delivering. Also next week we have our first childbirthing class and baby care class.



Here is a picture of the mobile I made to match everything in the room.  There is so many items in the  that were loaned to us by our wonderful neighbors Hilary and Jason as well.  Also all the fabric like the curtains and bedskirt were made by Nannette.   One of the items on the shelf is a music box that my grandfather gave to my grandmother about 30 years ago.   Lorie helped me hang he pictures which are just left over fabric from the bedskirt and curtains.   Keny painted the letters for her name, unfortunatly for everyone you can't see anything but the B on the wall. We did that on purpose.. Yes we are still keeping it a secret but soon enough everyone will know.

Well thats all we have for now to put on the blog. Nothing new has been going on with Keny and I besides getting the nursery finished and all the other baby stuff ready.  Christmas will be here soon but I don't know if we will get around to putting up a tree.. Well I should rephrase that I don't think I will be putting up a tree. Keny is kinda bahumbug about christmas especially christmas decorations. I don't want to be over 9 months pregnant taking down a christmas tree. Thats probably not the best idea for me.

Dec 15th our good friend Bridget will be taking some maternity photos for us. Once she edits them and I get some of the developed copies I'll be sure to post some on here for everyone to see.   Until then, have a great xmas. Love you guys! Talk to you after Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Britt I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I'M GOING TO STEAL IT ALL. haha jk
    but it looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made the room look fabulous! Great job! I can't wait to see you when Baby B gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks so nice! Brooke, Blake, Bridgette, Bobette, Bugsy, Bingo...you guys are driving us nuts! I can't wait until she is here! Love to you all from Florida-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nursery, especially the handmade butterfly mobile! Great job Brittanie and Keny. Can't wait to see the maternity photos :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete