Monday, October 22, 2012

26 weeks with 3.5 months to go

Time is going by SOOOO fast!.                 She is only the size of a head of Lettuce but it feels more like a basketball.. Her favorite thing is to keep me up at night by kicking me in the ribs and by dancing on my bladder. Makes sleep not so great these days. Naps are becoming my regular thing on the weekends and during the week if I can fit in a quick one after work.   Otherwise besides the backaches and achy feet I'm feeling great. Not much to complain about which is good. !  Now that she is getting bigger her heart beat is loud enough that Keny can hear it if he listens closely.  She can open her eyes now also.   



The nursery is really starting to come together.. Here is what we have so far. Its not to girly.. I figured everything else she has is going to be pink.  Big thanks to Nannette, she is coming out to make the bedding and curtains for the room!. With her touch it will make the room come together and look great.
accent fabric
accent fabric
Some cute owls around the room 
       
accent fabric for pillow and picture
accent fabrics

accent light


Rocker/ swivel chair with ottoman       
 Seems like every couple days we get a big box on our doorstep with something for the nursery.  I found out really fast that anything you need for your nursery is on back order for weeks!.. Good thing I didn't wait long before we started to buy the necessities like the crib and rocking chair.  

We got a great idea from a friend of mine about collecting some of Keny and I's old baby books that we liked when we were younger..I know I somewhere I have a stash of them, probably not in good shape but that's ok.  In each book we will write a little message to her  of some cute memories we have once she is born.  Slowly we can start a little book collection for her. 

If you would like to attend the baby shower email me your address and 
we'll send you an invite.   Shower is scheduled for Saturday 11/3rd.  
I'm registered at Right Start & Babies R Us.

2 comments:

  1. How about an updated photo of the tummy? Dad and I can't wait to get there to see you, and I can't wait to start sewing for the nursery! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right the colors are good. I can't wait to see pictures. Love you sis and I'm so happy for you and kenny.

    ReplyDelete